Official Rules for the Mackie FreePlay Photo Sweepstakes 2018
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Void where prohibited by law.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Mackie (“Sponsor”) Mackie FreePlay Photo Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to persons who have reached the age of eighteen (18) years old in their state or country of residence as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Entrants under eighteen (18) years old must obtain parental consent before entering the Sweepstakes. Such consent may be given via e-mail or regular mail to the Sponsor at requirement. Sponsor Employees or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, or agencies, or members of their immediate families, or persons living in same household of each, are not eligible to enter or win. Winners of previous Mackie Sweepstakes/promotions are ineligible to win for a period of  year (to the day) from "BEGINNING DATE" of winning the Sweepstakes to the "BEGINNING DATE" of new Sweepstakes/promotion, and entries will be discarded.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins 06/01/2018 at 12:00 p.m. PST US Time, and ends 12/31/2018 at 11:59pm PST US time (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes using any of the following methods: Online.  Winner will be selected at random monthly.
To Enter: The method of entry will be through social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) using the hash tag #MackieFreePlay. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram entries must tag the Sponsor’s social media account. Privacy settings for postings must be set to Public for entries to be received. Entrants must post at least one (1) photo of themselves with one of the new Mackie FreePlay Bluetooth speakers. Entrants must include the following in their social media post: a picture of themselves with the FreePlay Bluetooth speaker, use the hashtag #MackieFreePlay, provide a brief description of how they are using the FreePlay Bluetooth speaker, and tag Mackie on Twitter, Instagram, and/or Facebook. The entrant must post their picture, #MackieFreePlay, and tag Mackie on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram between 06/01/2018 and 12/31/2018 for their entry to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per social media platform per person regardless of method of entry. With regard to online entries, in the event of a dispute about the identity of an entrant, each entry will be declared made by the registered account holder of the social media account used to submit at the time of entry, as long as that person meets all other eligibility requirements in these "Official Rules". The registered account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned the social media account used to submit, online access provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning social media accounts associated with the submitted entry. With respect to any winning entry, the winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the person is the registered account holder of the social media account associated with the winning entry. No third party entry or entry through a sweepstakes service is permitted. Only eligible entries actually received in compliance with the Sweepstakes Period, will be included in the drawing for prizes. For purposes of these Official Rules, "receipt" of an online entry occurs when Sponsor's servers record the entry information upon entrant's clicking on the "Post" button or when the Sponsor receives the entrant's entry on social media. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual using such a method. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for postage-due or lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. The Social Media platform database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. PRIZE: One  different winner will be chosen monthly during the Sweepstakes period and will receive  $100 Visa Gift Card Total ARV (Approximate Retail Value) $100. Any difference between the ARV and actual retail value of a prize will not be awarded to winners. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded and entrants hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including, without limitation, to the prize's quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the prize. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash or exchanged for any other goods. The stated ARV of the prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. The winner will be solely responsible for all country, federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive including (but not limited to) import taxes, VAT, etc... Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. All prizes must be claimed as 'income', following the current tax laws of your State, Country etc.. Prizes will be shipped by January 31, 2019. Customs holds are not accounted for, and may add to the delivery time in a few cases. Prizes may only be shipped to entrants who reside in the United States or Canada.
6. SELECTION OF WINNER: One  Winner will be selected at random monthly between June 1 2018 and December 31 2018. The Winners will be announced on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter monthly. Eligible entries are those in which have legally submitted an entry and have read the Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners will be notified via the social media platform that they posted from, within approximately one (1) business days after the potential winner is selected. "Notification" is deemed to have occurred immediately upon replying to entrants post. In order for a potential winner to claim their prize, the potential winner must respond within THREE (3) business days of Notification and may be required to provide proof of eligibility and any other additional documents required by Sponsor (the "Required Documents") within fifteen (15) days of date of Notification. Failure to comply within this time period, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable or not returned properly executed, or if winner is found to be ineligible, or not in compliance with these Official Rules, will result in the potential winner forfeiting the prize and being disqualified and an alternate potential winner being selected from among remaining eligible entries.
8. GENERAL: All international, federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Entrants, who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with the Sweepstakes in any way, shall be disqualified. Entrants and prize winners agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless LOUD Audio, LLC. (Mackie) and their respective officers, employees, directors, parent and related companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, participating theatres, agencies and any other companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (collectively, "Released Parties") from liability of any kind or nature for any injuries, damages or losses of any kind or any other costs or expenses resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or acceptance, possession or use, misuse or awarding of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, any injury, damage death, loss or accident to person or property. By entering the Sweepstakes all entrants agrees that the Sponsor may send promotional material via email, general mail, or other electronic means. Entrant may opt out or request no promotional material be sent to them. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law or regulation) of Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness, biographical data and statements for advertising and publicity purposes without notice or additional compensation. The Released Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, human or other errors in these Official Rules, in the administration of the Sweepstakes, in the announcement of the prize winners, and/or in any advertising or other associated promotional materials in connection with the Sweepstakes. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, dropped dial-up internet connections, interrupted broadband, cable, or wireless internet connections, cell phone dropped calls, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestions, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an entrant's ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's phone or other electronic computing or telephone equipment, or other matter relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes and no compensation will be payable. ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH, DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. GOVERNING LAW / DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants', Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state or governing body’s laws. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in King County, Washington in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Official Rules or relating to this Sweepstakes.