Mackie Launches My Fader v3 for DL Series Mixers
My Fader v3 is Here Pocketable control for any DL Series mixer
Mackie today announces the immediate availability of My Fader v3 for DL806, DL1608 and DL32R. The Mackie My Fader app gives you pocketable control over your Mackie DL Series Digital Live Sound Mixer and version 3 is now compatible with Mackie Master Fader v3. My Fader v3 provides the perfect set of features for on-stage performers controlling their own monitor mix and is also great for the FOH engineer who needs quick wireless control from anywhere in the venue. My Fader v3.0 is a new app release, it will not update automatically from My Fader v2.1. Click here for download information. For complete feature details and requirements, see below. For more info on the DL32R, click here. For more info on DL806/DL1608, click here.
- Support for Control with Master Fader 3.0 systems
- Support for DL32R
- Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Support for iOS8
- All new modern UI
- Support for Channel Colors
- Support for Output Colors
- Added Subgroups and VCAs in Mixer View
- Added separate Gate and Comp Gain Reduction Meters
- View Group Selector now accessible from mixer view
- Updated Access Limiting
Wireless control allows band members to dial in monitor mixes from stage
- More artist control equals better performances
- No need for expensive hardware and cabling
Intuitive touch control over key mixing functions
- Easy learning curve for artists
- Familiar user interface
Mixer view allows fast adjustment of main and monitor mix levels and mutes with full metering
- Quickly adjust the levels for each mix
- Less time adjusting, more time performing
- Prevent unwanted adjustments from on-stage performers
- Greatly simplifies interface
Support for up to 10 iOS devices connected wirelessly
- Every person on stage can control their own mix
- No hassle setup with musician's personal devices
- Make seamless changes between songs
- Switch between FX scenes per song
- Get to the channel you need quickly
- Includes photo use for quick ID
- Only see the things that matter for your stage mix
- Makes it easier for novices to use
Mute groups provide customizable control of channel muting
- Mute all effects during breaks
- Mute inputs not used for specific songs
Grow and Glow clearly shows controls being adjusted
- Confidence while mixing
- Constant visual feedback
- Give the FOH engineer total control
- Available for huge range of iPad models
- My Fader 3.0 requires Mackie Master Fader v3.0.
- My Fader 3.0 requires iOS 7.1 or greater.
- My Fader 3.0 is compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, or iPod touch (5th generation).
- For wireless control, a Wi-Fi router is required. See the DL Series Reference Guide for complete information.
- My Fader 3.0 does not mix audio on its own. It requires a DL32R, DL1608 or DL806 Mixer and Master Fader 3.0 for full functionality.