NEW MACKIE HD1221 IS AN ULTRA-COMPACT ADDITION TO POPULAR HD SERIES
When designing the all-new HD1221, the goal was relatively simple; create the smallest, most kick ass loudspeaker ever. Okay, that s a pretty tall order, but just get in front of an HD1221 we think we pulled it off.
The HD1221 may be small, but it packs a big 1200W punch and utilizes the same HD processing that makes our HD Series so popular.
- 1200W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification
- LF 500W RMS / 1000W peak
- HF 100W RMS / 200W peak
- High-definition digital processing includes:
- Revolutionary patented acoustic correction
- Transducer time alignment and phase correction
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Custom designed transducers by EAW
- 12 neodymium woofer with 3 voice coil
- 1.75 compression driver with heat-treated titanium diaphragm
- Custom designed user-rotatable 90 x 50 horn by Martin Audio
- 60 degree monitor angle for maximum coverage on stage
- Three user-selectable voicing modes for easy system tuning
- Ultra-compact and lightweight (51 lb / 23.1 kg)
- Integrated limiting and protection circuitry
- Rugged all wood cabinet (15mm birch)
- 12 integrated fly points for horizontal and vertical rigging
- Stand / pole mountable
So, its a powerful compact main that can be pole mounted, stacked or flown. It s a kick ass stage monitor. It will grant you three wishes. Oh nevermind, got carried away. At any rate, the HD1221 is an ultra-compact wonder perfect for portable PA applications of all types. Check out the full details here and, while your there, take a look at the HD1501 powered subwoofer. It s like it was made for the HD1221 cause it was.