DL32R Wireless Digital Mixer
EVERYTHING FROM ANYWHERE
The Mackie DL32R™ delivers 32-channels of powerful digital mixing controlled wirelessly from the extremely intuitive Master Fader™ iPad® app. With total wireless control over everything, including fully-loaded DSP and direct-to-disk multi-track recording/playback, DL32R frees you to get in the mix like never before.FIND A DEALER
POWER AND CONTROL
The DL32R features flexible, professional I/O in an incredibly compact design. So you can place it anywhere and it's "Built-Like-A-Tank", so it'll stand up to life on the road. Recallable Onyx+™ mic pres provide unmatched clarity and control. DL32R has outputs galore with 14 assignable XLR outputs, stereo AES, phones out, and 1/4” monitor output. The optional DL Dante Expansion Card gives you 32x32 channels of networked audio compatible with hundreds of Dante equipped devices.
DL32R is also part of the Mackie AXIS Digital Mixing System, which delivers an ultra-fast workflow through unmatched visual feedback and customization for professional production and system integration. With full Dante® interoperability, the modular AXIS system combines the power of the 32-channel DL32R™ digital mixer and innovative DC16™ control surface to deliver a forward-thinking, modular digital mixing solution with more features per price than any other digital mixer available.
The Future of Master Fader
With upcoming releases of Master Fader, users will have more choices than ever on how they can control their DL Series mixer on up to 20 devices simultaneously. Adding Android™ support means virtually anyone can download the Master Fader app on devices they already own. We will also be adding support for Mac and PC which opens up the control possibilities for engineers, installations, and more.
For the full feature list and device/mixer compatibility check out our Master Fader 5 blog here.
Incredible Processing Power and Flexibility. 100% Wireless Control.
The Most Intuitive Control App Ever
The Master Fader control app is where everything happens. Ultra-fast navigation with View Groups and overview, quick setup with factory and user-definable presets, mic pre view and recallable Onyx+ mic pres and prevent unwanted adjustments with access limits.
Small in Size, Big in Processing
DSP is what makes digital mixing possible. With the DL32R, you get powerful processing that replaces racks and racks of outboard gear, takes up WAY less space and is incredibly affordable.
- 36 Input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate, compression and RTA/Spectrograph
- 28 Output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band EQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay and RTA/Spectrograph
- 3 Stereo FX processors with all-new, great-sounding reverbs plus delays. All included dedicated sends and returns.
Flexible 32-Channel Recording/Playback
Modern applications demand multi-track recording and playback. With the DL32R, you get flexibility, with two different ways to record, each with their own strengths. Playback 32 tracks for the ultimate virtual sound check.
- 32x32 direct-to-disk recording and playback
- 32x32 To Mac or PC
- 32x32 Via DL Dante Expansion Card to Mac, PC or any Dante equipped recording device
Smart Dante® Integration
Connect the Mackie DL32R to a Dante-powered audio network, delivering unmatched audio quality and extremely flexible routing.
- Optional 32x32 48kHz Dante-enabled digital audio interface with Cat5 connection
- Route any signal on/off Dante network via Master Fader
- Dual etherCON ports for daisy-chaining or redundancy plus dedicated Wi-Fi control port
- Includes Dante Virtual Soundcard for multi-track recording and playback
32-Channel Wireless Digital Mixer
32-Channel Wireless Digital Mixer
- 32 Onyx+™ recallable mic pres with wireless control
- 14 fully-assignable XLR outputs
- Stereo AES digital output
- Total recall of all settings
- 3U rackmount design ready for road or install
- Card slot for Dante expansion card*
- Complete control from your iPad®
- No set FOH position – mix from anywhere
- Personal monitor mixing via iPad, iPhone® or iPod touch®
- Supports iPad Pro® to show more channels, bigger controls and even finer resolution
- Supports up to 20 separate iOS devices at once
- Multiple engineers can work from a single mixer
- Ditch the snake – place the mixer anywhere
MULTI-TRACK RECORDING & PLAYBACK
- 32x32 USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac or PC
- 32x32 recording/playback direct to USB 2.0 hard drive
- Wireless control over all direct-to-disk recording/playback functions
- Record the show for later mixdown
- Play back intermission music and backing tracks
- Perform a virtual soundcheck
- Easy exporting using iOS system sharing
- Amazing recording interface for the studio
- Utilize Mac or PC audio plug-ins in a live environment
- 36 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate, compression and RTA/Spectrograph
- 32 stereo-linkable input channels
- 4 stereo-linkable return channels*
- 28 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay and RTA/Spectrograph
- 14 stereo-linkable aux sends
- 6 stereo-linkable matrix busses
- 6 stereo-linkable subgroups*
- Main L/R busses
- 6 VCAs and 6 mute groups
- 3 stereo FX processors with dedicated sends and returns
- Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel
- Assignable oscillator including pink/white noise and sine waves
- Modern and Vintage options per processor
MASTER FADER CONTROL APP
- Intuitive and easy to master
- Fast navigation with view groups and overview
- Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
- Access Limiting allows flexible customization of user interface and prevents unwanted adjustments from other users
- Export presets, shows and complete system backups via Dropbox, email and more using iOS system sharing
- Complete offline operation
- Easy and frequent updates via App Store
* Dante expansion card sold separately. Wi-Fi router and iPad required. Wi-Fi router, iPad, iPhone and/or iPod touch not included. Return channels and subgroups feature PEQ and compression.
DL Dante Expansion Card
Optional for DL32R
- 32x32 48 kHz digital audio interface connecting the Mackie DL32R to a Dante network using Cat5e
- Route any signal to the Dante network from the DL32R using Master Fader control software
- Dual etherCON ports for Dante daisy-chaining or redundant Dante mode
- Dedicated Wi-Fi control port eliminates need for Ethernet switch in many applications
- Automatic device discovery and custom channel naming with easy one click routing using Dante Controller software for Mac and PC
- Extremely stable, glitch-free low-latency design
- Includes Dante Virtual Soundcard for recording and playback of up to 64x64 channels via Mac or PC
- Use simultaneously with DL32R USB I/O for total routing and recording control
- Simple two-screw user installation
|DIRECT TO DRIVE RECORDING||
DANTE I/O AVAILABLE
|DL32R||32||16||6||Yes||Yes||3 (4 with v5.1)||32x32|
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Complete your DL32R system with these great accessories to make setup and teardown even easier