DL32R Wireless Digital Mixer
EVERYTHING FROM ANYWHERE
The Mackie DL32R™ delivers 32-channels of powerful digital mixing controlled wirelessly from the extremely intuitive, multiplatform Master Fader™ control app. With total wireless control over everything, including fully-loaded DSP and direct-to-disk multi-track recording/playback, DL32R frees you to get in the mix like never before.FIND A DEALER
POWER AND CONTROL
The DL32R features flexible, professional I/O in an incredibly compact design. So you can place it anywhere and it's "Built-Like-A-Tank", so it'll stand up to life on the road. Recallable Onyx+™ mic pres provide unmatched clarity and control. DL32R has outputs galore with 14 assignable XLR outputs, stereo AES, phones out, and 1/4” monitor output. The optional DL Dante Expansion Card gives you 32x32 channels of networked audio compatible with hundreds of Dante equipped devices. Want to give Master Fader a spin before you buy? Download any version of the app for free
Did you purchase a DL32R on or after September 12, 2019? Get your Free Avid® software here
Note: The DC16 is not supported on Master Fader 5 or newer. If you are using a DL32R + DC16 / AXIS Mixing System, please use Master Fader 4.6.2.
Incredible Processing Power and Flexibility. 100% Wireless Control.
The Most Intuitive Control App Ever
The Master Fader control app is where everything happens. Ultra-fast navigation with View Groups and overview, quick setup with factory and user-definable presets, mic pre view and recallable Onyx+ mic pres and prevent unwanted adjustments with access limits. Available on for iOS, Android™, macOS®, and Windows devices.
Small in Size, Big in Processing
DSP is what makes digital mixing possible. With the DL32R, you get powerful processing that replaces racks and racks of outboard gear, takes up WAY less space and is incredibly affordable.
- 36 Input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate, compression and RTA/Spectrograph
- 28 Output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band EQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay and RTA/Spectrograph
- 3 Stereo FX processors with all-new, great-sounding reverbs plus delays. All included dedicated sends and returns.
Flexible 32-Channel Recording/Playback
Modern applications demand multi-track recording and playback. With the DL32R, you get flexibility, with two different ways to record, each with their own strengths. Playback 32 tracks for the ultimate virtual sound check.
- 32x32 direct-to-disk recording and playback
- 32x32 To Mac or PC
- 32x32 Via DL Dante Expansion Card to Mac, PC or any Dante equipped recording device
Smart Dante® Integration
Connect the Mackie DL32R to a Dante-powered audio network, delivering unmatched audio quality and extremely flexible routing.
- Optional 32x32 48kHz Dante-enabled digital audio interface with Cat5 connection
- Route any signal on/off Dante network via Master Fader
- Dual etherCON ports for daisy-chaining or redundancy plus dedicated Wi-Fi control port
- Includes Dante Virtual Soundcard for multi-track recording and playback
Pro Tools® | First and Waveform™ OEM Software Included
Great hardware needs great software. With every DL Series mixer, you get not one, but two award-winning DAWs plus massive plug-in bundles.
The Heart of Your Mix
Master Fader is the main user interface for your DL Series mixer. Rather than knobs, faders and buttons on a large piece of hardware, you get powerful mixing tools on your tablet, Mac, or PC and at up to 20 different devices simultaneously. The intuitive design of the Master Fader app makes managing your mix, large or small, easy and efficient. Organize your channels with view and mute groups, utilize subgroups with full bus processing, control levels of channel groups simply with VCAs, and even lock out devices from specific capabilities within the app. And when you get a mix you like, you can save it all into a snapshot.
From EQ to compression, every bit of signal processing is implemented with the highest quality possible maintaining the fidelity of each source. Every channel and output bus gets it's own dedicated processing.
The 4-band parametric EQ on each channel and output features a dedicated high-pass filter, modern and vintage modes, and built-in RTA for maximum versatility and detailed analysis of each source. The clear UI makes it easy to make adjustments, view settings, and choose presets.
Each FX processor features tons of studio-quality reverbs and delays plus effects like chorus, tremolo, flanger, and sweep filter. Fine tune each effect with advanced parameters and EQ.
Complete wireless control via iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows devices means you can mix from anywhere in the venue on up to 20 devices. Wireless control also means you can put the mixer itself where it makes the most sense for application.
32-Channel Wireless Digital Mixer
32-Channel Wireless Digital Mixer
- 32 Onyx+™ recallable mic pres with wireless control
- 14 fully-assignable XLR outputs
- Stereo AES digital output
- Total recall of all settings
- 3U rackmount design ready for road or install
- Card slot for Dante expansion card*
- Complete control from your iOS, Android™, macOS®, and Windows® devices
- No set FOH position – mix from anywhere
- Personal monitor mixing via personal device
- Supports up to 20 separate devices at once
- Multiple engineers can work from a single mixer
- Ditch the snake – place the mixer anywhere
MULTI-TRACK RECORDING & PLAYBACK
- 32x32 USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac or PC
- 32x32 recording/playback direct to USB 2.0 hard drive
- Wireless control over all direct-to-disk recording/playback functions
- Record the show for later mixdown
- Play back intermission music and backing tracks
- Perform a virtual soundcheck
- Amazing recording interface for the studio
- Utilize Mac or PC audio plug-ins in a live environment
- 36 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate, compression and RTA/Spectrograph
- 32 stereo-linkable input channels
- 4 stereo-linkable return channels*
- 28 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay and RTA/Spectrograph
- 14 stereo-linkable aux sends
- 6 stereo-linkable matrix busses
- 6 stereo-linkable subgroups*
- Main L/R busses
- 6 VCAs and 6 mute groups
- 4 stereo FX processors with dedicated sends and returns
- Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel
- Assignable oscillator including pink/white noise and sine waves
- Modern and Vintage options per processor
MASTER FADER CONTROL APP
- Intuitive and easy to master
- Fast navigation with view groups and overview
- Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
- Access Limiting allows flexible customization of user interface and prevents unwanted adjustments from other users
- Export presets, shows and complete system backups
- Complete offline operation
- Available on iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows
RECORD AND PRODUCE LIKE A PRO
- Pro Tools® | First and Waveform™ OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 23 plugins like BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor
- The DAW Essentials™ Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
DL32R is compatible with iOS 11 or later, Android OS 6 or later, macOS 10.12 or later, and Windows 10 or later when using the latest Master Fader 5.x software
* Dante expansion card sold separately. Wi-Fi router and control device required. Wi-Fi router and control device not included. Return channels and subgroups feature PEQ and compression.
DL Dante Expansion Card
Optional for DL32R
- 32x32 48 kHz digital audio interface connecting the Mackie DL32R to a Dante network using Cat5e
- Route any signal to the Dante network from the DL32R using Master Fader control software
- Dual etherCON ports for Dante daisy-chaining or redundant Dante mode
- Dedicated Wi-Fi control port eliminates need for Ethernet switch in many applications
- Automatic device discovery and custom channel naming with easy one click routing using Dante Controller software for Mac and PC
- Extremely stable, glitch-free low-latency design
- Includes Dante Virtual Soundcard for recording and playback of up to 64x64 channels via Mac or PC
- Use simultaneously with DL32R USB I/O for total routing and recording control
- Simple two-screw user installation
|DIRECT TO DRIVE RECORDING||
DANTE I/O AVAILABLE
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
App Reference Guide
App Release Notes
Complete your DL32R system with these great accessories to make setup and teardown even easier