SRM150 Compact Powered PA
Don't be fooled by its small size. The SRM150 is big on features and sound quality. Featuring a built-in three-channel mixer and Mackie's powerful 3-band EQ giving you full tonal control of the output. The SRM150 can even be mounted on a mic stand, making it the ideal personal monitor.SHOP NOW FIND A DEALER
By combining Mackie's proven mixer technology with our equally renowned SRM speaker technology, we've created a powerful, compact, great-sounding PA system that is affordable, versatile and expandable. Featuring a 150W Class-D amplifier and 5.25" full-range neodymium driver, the SRM150 provides extremely high output performance and fidelity
Check out why the SRM150 is the best little personal monitoring system out there.
Built-In Mackie Mixer
At the very heart of the SRM150 is a Mackie mixer, with all the versatility and features you've come to expect. True 48V phantom power for powering the most finicky of mics and powerful 3-band EQ for shaping your sound the way you want it. You can even send your output to FOH or more speakers with the thru output.
Plug in Anything
Channels 1 and 2 can be used for mic/line sources, thanks to the handy combo jack, which accepts either ¼" TRS or XLR connections. Channel 1 also has an instrument switch giving you all the benefits of a DI box built right in. There is even RCA inputs so you can connect a smartphone, etc.
Unmatched Sound Quality
We’ve matched the SRM150's powerful 150W Class-D amplifier with an equally impressive 5.25" full range, weather-resistant neodymium driver. The SRM150 puts out a blistering 120dB SPL @ 1 meter, far more than the competition offers.
The legendary SRM series is known for its unmatched sound quality and road-worthy design and the SRM150 continues that with premium components and a rugged molded cabinet designed to take years of abuse.
Compact Powered PA
- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- Built-in Mackie mixer for superior sound quality with:
- 3-channel mixer with 3-band active EQ
- 2 high-headroom Mackie Mic/line preamps with 48V phantom power
- Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards, CD, MP3, iPods, etc.
- Combo "line in" for linking or adding inputs
- XLR "thru" with mic/line switch for linking more SRM150s or direct send to main PA
- 150-watts of high output, Class-D power
- 5.25" premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- 120 dB Maximum SPL@1meter
- Built-in top carry handle
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Tough, impact-resistant, polypropylene enclosure